Tuesday, 7 February 2012
Current object of my fantasies..
I've seen loads of people out in London and on lookbook wearing red lipstick and black wayfarers. I'm too loyal to my Ray-bans to abandon/replace them so on my shopping list is a bright red Barry M lipstick exactly the same as my last one that's gone walkabout!
I'll post photos when my Romwe order is delivered!
Other than clothes-wise, guitar progress is going slowly because for someone who's used to having long nails and my fingertips never coming into contact with anything- pressing on guitar strings is painful work but I'll persevere.
Vis a vis the painting- let us just say me and painting were not destined to be together. I still like the photo but my skills as a painter are debatable.
That's all I can think of at the moment apart from my blog's looking very dull without pictures so we may go for some photos I haven't taken.
Love, Soph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment